District Headquarters Hospital
|24||Cold Chain Technician||9439980011|
|SL NO.||LHVs||MOBIL NUMBERS|
|14||PPC BH PATNA||8763637312|
|15||PPC DH GARH||8457886229|
|Sl No.||Name of Hospital||Mob No.||Designation|
|1||District Headqater Hospital Bhabanipatna||9439980001||ADMO(MED.)|
|2||Sub-Division Hospital Dharamgarh||9439980396||SDMO|
|3||Udit Narayan Pur T.B Hosp.||9437340653||Super-in-tendent|
|4||Community Health Centre Borda||9439980175||Medical Officer in-Charge|
|5||Community Health Centre Parla||9439980413||Medical Officer in-Charge|
|6||Community Health Centre Jaipatna||9439980134||Medical Officer in-Charge|
|7||Community Health Centre Chapuria||9439918548||Medical Officer in-Charge|
|8||Community Health Centre Junagarh||9439980260||Medical Officer in-Charge|
|9||Community Health Centre Chiliguda||7008037985||Medical Officer in-Charge|
|9||Community Health Centre Kalampur||9439980235||Medical Officer in-Charge|
|10||Community Health Centre Karlamunda||9439980458||Medical Officer in-Charge|
|11||Community Health Centre Pastigudi||9439980012||Medical Officer in-Charge|
|12||Community Health Centre Kesinga||9439980026||Medical Officer in-Charge|
|13||Community Health Centre Koksara||9439998268||Medical Officer in-Charge|
|14||Community Health Centre Biswanathpur||9439980321||Medical Officer in-Charge|
|Community Health Centre Lanjigarh||8984698472||Medical Officer in-Charge|
|15||Community Health Centre M. Rampur||9439980056||Medical Officer in-Charge|
|16||Community Health Centre Narla||9439980087||Medical Officer in-Charge|
|17||Community Health Centre Th. Rampur||9439980490||Medical Officer in-Charge|
Aim and Objective
The aim and objectives is the quality management of school education system of the circle i.e.Kalahandi District. The office of the District Education Officer is also controlling the establishment of secondary schools and to promote community participation for better human resource development.
- To achieve the target of universalisation of education.
- To reduce the dropouts and stagnation.
- To develop the infrastructure facilities of the school.
- To build the capacity of the teachers through in-service training.
- To provide quality education of the children within the age group of 6-14.
Brief History and Background for its Establishment
The Kalahandi circle came to existence since 14.8.1975 with area of operation within the geographical territory of undivided Kalahandi district. Now it covers 2 revenue districts those are Kalahandi & Nuapada. Total no. of Schools is 433.
P.T.A., M.C., School Committee have formed as per rules for participatory management of quality education.
Postal Address of the Main Office attached/ Subordinate Office/ Field units etc.:
District Education Officel, Bhawanipatna Circle,
Working hours both for office and public:
10 AM to 5 PM with half an hour lunch break on every working day except morning office during summer which is 7 AM to 1 PM without lunch break.
SARVA SHISKHA ABHIYAN, KALAHANDI
Present Administrative Setup:
- No. of blocks under sub-plan area: ( Lanjigarh & Th. Rampur)
- No. of BEO office: 13
- No. of B.R.C.s: 13
- No. C.R.C.s: 205
- Population Density: 169
- Sex Ratio: 1000
- Percentage of Urban Population: 6.91 ,No. of Wards in ULBs: 39
ANIMAL HUSBANDRY ACTIVITIES IN KALAHANDI
Objectives to achieve the Goal
- To make Animal Resources Development an engine of growth of the rural economy of Odisha, providing income and sustainable livelihood opportunities to the people.
- To provide efficient veterinary services at the door step of the farmers.
- To make backyard poultry a popular and viable subsidiary farming activity in rural area
- To enhance availability of feed and fodder for economic dairy farming
- To achieve self sufficiency/ surplus in milk, meat and egg production
- To enhance per capita availability of milk, eggs, and meat including poultry meat
- To make dairying a viable livelihood option for small, marginal farmers and landless persons by strengthening all forward and backward linkages
- To enable the farmers to improve the productivity of animals like sheep, goat , pig and poultry
DIFFERENT PLANS OF ANIMAL HUSBANDRY DEVELOPMENT
- Mobile Veterinary unit: Mobile Veterinary Unit was launched by Sj. Naveen Patnaik, Hon’ble Chief Minister, Odisha at Jeypore on 10th July,2011. In each block the Mobile Veterinary Unit moves to in accessible pockets 20 days in a month.
- Promotion of dairy entrepreneurship (PDE/DEDS) : In this scheme the beneficiary can get 2 to 10 hybrid cows/ Buffalo with subsidies ( 25-33 %) loan sanctioned from banks .
- Calf Rearing Programme (CRP) :Supply foods for Hybrid female calf ( 4 to 24 month) in subsidies amount rate.
- Livestock Insurance under risk management of Naional Livestock mission : This is a animal insurance progamme in subsidies rate.
- NMPS : in this scheme to provide shelter for improved verity Goat and some food supplementary etc. Besides this goat cluster and goat scout are included.
- Commercial Agri Enterprise : In this scheme facilitated to layer hen forms and goat farms , seep farms etc. with a maximum amount Rs. 50 00 000 subsidy.
- Backyard Poultry : Subsidies rate 28 days old 45 numbers of Banajat chick are provided to poor below poverty line farmers.
|Livestock Aid Centre||139|
|Artificial Insemination facilities||121|
|Mobile Vety. Unit||13|
|Goat Breeding Farm||01|
|Clinical Investigation Laboratory||01|
|J K Trust Centre||01|
Animal health camps
- Preventive vaccination against contagious diseases are generally carried out after routine deworming.
- The camp has helped in significant growth of body weight thereby benefitted numbers of poor farmers
- Information about common diseases affecting livestock, their prevention and control
- Precautionary/preparatory measures during natural calamities viz: heat wave, flood etc.
- Feeding balanced feed & fodder (semi-intensive method) .
- Protect their feed & fodder much ahead of onset of monsoon.
District Planning and Monitoring Unit (D P M U)
Government of Odisha has taken manifold strategies and steps to strengthen Decentralized Planning in the state. With this aim District planning & Monitoring Unit, (DPMUs) have been stabilised in all the thirty districts of the State. District Planning & Monitoring Unit (DPMU) Kalahandi was established in the year 2010 .DPMU is under the administrative control of the Planning & Convergence Department. The main function of this office is to prepare the Comprehensive District Plan (CDP).
OBJECTIVES of DPMU
- Collecting, analysing, updating and maintaining desired district and sub-district level databases, and generating useful knowledge for local level planning.
- Providing secretarial and technical support to DPC, Panchayati Raj Institutions (PRI) and Urban Local Bodies (ULB) for preparing and consolidating local level plans.
- Assisting DPC in monitoring and evaluating the implementation of developmental programmes, and
- Preparing shelf of projects and DPRs for development programmes.
FUNCTIONING OF DPMU
There are three wings functioning in the DPMU.
- Planning Wing: The Planning Wing is responsible for preparing district development profiles and district atlas at different periods and making inventories of resources available in the different development sectors including land, water, minerals, forests, skilled and unskilled manpower and other resources.
- Statistical Wing: The Statistical Wing is responsible for collection and analysis of district and sub-district level data as may be considered desirable for preparation of district and sub-district plans and for other purposes.
- Analytical Wing: The Analytical Support Cell is responsible for providing high-end analytical and conceptual support to the DPC and other two Cells of the DPMU.
PREPARATION OF COMPREHENSIVE DISTRICT PLAN
DPMU has been preparing the Comprehensive District Plans (CDP), scheme wise, in respect of the district sector schemes. To make district plans more effective, relevant information on the district wise outlays / allocations for various schemes under “District sector” are communicated to the concerned District Level Officers/other functionaries well in advance.