|24||Cold Chain Technician||9439980011|
KNOW YOUR SCHEME
|Empanelled Hospital||F A Q||Implant Master||Updated Package|
BIJU SWASTHYA KALYAN YOJANA
“Every life is precious…” has always been the guiding principle of Hon’ble Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik. The vision of Hon’ble Chief Minister has been to provide assurance of quality health care to all the citizens of the State, especially the vulnerable sections. With this objective, Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana has been launched is as a pathbreaking program to provide universal health coverage, with special emphasis on the health protection of economically vulnerable families. To achieve its objectives, the BSKY has two components:
- State Government will bear full cost of all health services delivered to all patients (irrespective of income, status or residence) in all State Government health care facilities starting from Sub centre level to District Head Quarter and Government Medical College Hospital and Blood Bank level.
- State Government will bear the cost of healthcare provided in empanelled private hospitals for over 92.5 lakh economically vulnerable families in the State, amounting to Annual Health coverage of Rs. 5 lakh per family and additional Rs. 5lakh for the women members of the family after exhausting of initial limit.
At State Government health care facilities all health services charges are borne by the State Government, including those for drugs, diagnostics, dialysis, Cancer chemotherapy, OT, I.C.U, in-patient admission blood bank services, etc., in all government health institutions up to Government Medical College Hospital level, for all persons.
At all empanelled private hospitals families having BSKY Smart Health Card can avail cashless treatment at any empanelled private hospital under BSKY within or outside the State. Cardholder families can avail facilities such as registration, consultation, medical tests, pathologies, treatment, IPD and follow-up consultation under BSKY at any empanelled private hospitals, for which State Government will bear the cost up to the annual coverage amount.
Contact District Coordinator(SHAS)
Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
Mr. Bibhu Charan Naik
A.N.M.T.C. BHAWANIPATNA, KALAHANDI
UNDER DIRECTOR OF NURSING, GOVT. OF ODISHA HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE
|Counseling||ANM(2 yrs)||Independence day||Near CDMO Office|
|Admission||Clinical Practical||Republic day|
- Health & Family Welfare Department Director of Nursing, Govt. of India.
- Bhawanipatna Branch-Near CDMO office Bhawanipatna, Kalahandi.
- Aim to provide medical service under rural & urban areas under Govt.
- Experience i.e. clinical site & community site.
- In addition to a classroom course and practical experience i.e. clinical site and
A community site with a stipend provided by Govt. during the course.
- Also celebrated national holiday & Govt. holiday in addition to festival, function & nurses week.
Activities and Facilities
|SL NO.||LHVs||MOBIL NUMBERS|
|14||PPC BH PATNA||8763637312|
|15||PPC DH GARH||8457886229|
|Sl No.||Name of Hospital||Mob No.||Designation|
|1||District Headqater Hospital Bhabanipatna||9439980001||ADMO(MED.)|
|2||Sub-Division Hospital Dharamgarh||9439980396||SDMO|
|3||Udit Narayan Pur T.B Hosp.||9437340653||Super-in-tendent|
|4||Community Health Centre Borda||9439980175||Medical Officer in-Charge|
|5||Community Health Centre Parla||9439980413||Medical Officer in-Charge|
|6||Community Health Centre Jaipatna||9439980134||Medical Officer in-Charge|
|7||Community Health Centre Chapuria||9439918548||Medical Officer in-Charge|
|8||Community Health Centre Junagarh||9439980260||Medical Officer in-Charge|
|9||Community Health Centre Chiliguda||7008037985||Medical Officer in-Charge|
|9||Community Health Centre Kalampur||9439980235||Medical Officer in-Charge|
|10||Community Health Centre Karlamunda||9439980458||Medical Officer in-Charge|
|11||Community Health Centre Pastigudi||9439980012||Medical Officer in-Charge|
|12||Community Health Centre Kesinga||9439980026||Medical Officer in-Charge|
|13||Community Health Centre Koksara||9439998268||Medical Officer in-Charge|
|14||Community Health Centre Biswanathpur||9439980321||Medical Officer in-Charge|
|15||Community Health Centre Lanjigarh||8984698472||Medical Officer in-Charge|
|16||Community Health Centre M. Rampur||9439980056||Medical Officer in-Charge|
|17||Community Health Centre Narla||9439980087||Medical Officer in-Charge|
|18||Community Health Centre Th. Rampur||9439980490||Medical Officer in-Charge|